- Pound the meat, chop it and add a little salt.
- Fry the meat in the previously heated fat until it gets tender.
- Remove the meat and stew in the same fat the cut leeks and peppers, last add the hot pepper.
- Put the meat back, add the beaten eggs and cook until they thicken.
- Serve hot and garnish with fried potatoes, mustard and salad.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.