Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 0.800 kg of Pork ,
- 2 onions,
- 1-2 carrots,
- 1 slice of celery,
- 5-6 leeks,
- 1 spoonful of tomato paste,
- 1/3 cupful of wine ,
- red pepper,
- 1-2 laurel leaves,
- 2-3 small hot peppers
- Cut the meat into small pieces and brown it together with the thinly sliced onions, carrots and celery.
- Add the leeks cut in pieces, the salt, the pepper, the red pepper, the tomato paste and 1 cupful of hot water.
- Let the meat stew for 15–20 minutes on a slow fire and then add the wine, the bay leaves and the hot peppers.
- The meal is done when it is left in its own juice.