Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Chop the meat and brown it in the oil.
- Take it out of the pan in a dish and leave.
- In the same oil, fry the finely cut leeks.
- Add salt, the tomato paste, paprika and pepper.
- Pour in ½ a cup of water, add the wine and the meat.
- Let it stew on low heat until the juice has thickened.
- Serve sprinkled with chopped onions, parsley and a small hot pepper.
- You can also serve it with boiled potatoes or rice.