Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Makes 2 servings
- 2 to 3 lean pork chops (about 5 ounces each)
- salt and ground black pepper
- ⅓ cup chopped celery
- ⅓ cup sliced green onions
- ⅓ cup chopped green bell pepper
- ½ cup uncooked rice
- 1 cup chicken broth (canned or made with bouillon cube)
- ½ teaspoon garlic salt
- dash ground red pepper
- Season chops with salt and pepper.
- Brown on both sides in small lightly buttered oven-proof skillet.
- Remove chops and set aside.
- Pour off all but 2 teaspoons drippings.
- Add celery, onions and green pepper.
- Cook until tender.
- Stir in rice, broth, garlic salt and pepper.
- Bring to a boil.
- Return chops to pan.
- Cover and bake at 375°F for 25 to 30 minutes or until chops are tender.
- Fluff rice with fork.