Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Makes 6 servings
- 6 Pork sirloin cutlets*
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 16-ounce can sliced peaches, drained
- 1/3 cup slivered almonds, toasted
- 1/4 cup brandy
- 1 cup half and half
- 3 cups hot cooked rice
- Dredge cutlets in flour seasoned with salt and pepper. Heat butter and oil in large skillet. Add cutlets; brown over high heat, 3 to 4 minutes per side; discard fat. Reduce heat.
- Sprinkle Pork with Sugar and cinnamon. Add water to skillet. Cover and cook over low heat 20 to 25 minutes. Add peaches and almonds.
- Warm brandy. Ignite and pour over Pork. Spoon flaming pan juices over cutlets until flame subsides.
- Add half and half; simmer a few minutes to thicken sauce. Serve over beds of fluffy rice.