- 4 pork chops
- Season to taste with Tony's Creole seasoning
- 3 tbsp melted butter
- 1 cup sliced carrots
- 1 cup sliced green beans
- 3 large sliced potatoes
- 1/3 tsp basil
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- Brown 4 pork chops & potatoes in 2 tbsp melted butter with seasoning.
- Add sliced carrots, green beans, basil and cream of mushroom soup.
- Blend with 1/2 cup water.
- Simmer covered for 45 minutes.
- Serve with wild rice (may simmer rice with chops).
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.