Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 8 (½ inch thick) boneless pork chops
- 6 medium red potatoes, thinly sliced
- 1 medium onion, thinly sliced
- 2 tsp dried thyme
- 1 tsp pepper
- ¼ cup butter
- 1 tsp beef bouillon
- 1 cup hot water
- ¼ cup all purpose flour
- ¼ cup water
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Heat a skillet over medium high heat and coat with nonstick cooking spray.
- Brown the chops on each side, about 2 minutes, then set aside.
- Layer half of the potato slices and half of the onion slices in the bottom of a lightly greased 9x13 inch baking dish.
- Season with half of the thyme and half of the pepper.
- Dot with 2 tbs of the butter.
- Arrange chops on top of potatoes.
- Cover chops with remaining potatoes and onion slices.
- Add rest of thyme, pepper and butter.
- Dissolve the bouillon cube in cup of hot water.
- Pour water evenly over casserole.
- Cover with lid or aluminum foil.
- Bake for 1 hour.
- Remove chops and potatoes to a serving platter with a slotted spoon.
- Pour drippings into a skillet.
- In a small bowl or cup, whisk together the flour and water using a fork.
- Whisk into the drippings and cook over medium heat until thickened and bubbly.
- Serve gravy with chops and potatoes.