Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Makes 2 servings
- 2 lean Pork chops, 1/2-inch thick
- seasoned salt (optional)
- 1/3 cup uncooked rice
- 1/3 cup chopped Onion
- 1/3 cup chicken broth
- 1 8-3/4-ounce can fruit cocktail (drain; reserve syrup)
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 1/8 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 1/16 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup slivered green pepper
- Sprinkle chops with salt. Brown on each side in lightly greased ovenproof 8-inch skillet. Remove chops.
- Add rice, Onion, broth, reserved syrup, lemon juice, poultry seasoning, lemon peel and black pepper to skillet. Bring mixture to a boil; top with chops.
- Cover and bake at 350 degrees 20 minutes. Add fruit and green pepper. Adjust seasonings, if necessary.
- Replace cover and continue to bake 5 to 10 minutes longer. Fluff lightly with a fork.