Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 4 to 6 pork chops
- 4 to 6 slices of fresh orange (optional)
- Dash each of cinnamon and nutmeg
- 1 can beef broth
- 3 tbsp. brown sugar
- 1 c. orange juice
- 2 tbsp. orange juice or water
- 2 tbsp. cornstarch
- Brown chops in bottom of pressure cooker.
- When browned, top with orange slices and sprinkle with cinnamon and nutmeg.
- Pour in broth mixed with sugar and orange juice.
- Cover and cook in pressure cooker 15 minutes until fork tender.
- Thicken broth with cornstarch and orange juice mixture. Simmer a few more minutes to thicken and coat chops.
- Serve with rice and French cut green beans.