Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Pressurecookerrecipes Y-Group
- 2 lbs pork chops
- 2 tbsp prepared mustard
- ½ cup apple juice (could use chicken broth if you wish instead of juice)
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 medium onion sliced
- 2 medium apples sliced
- Spread both sides of each pork chop or the roast with mustard.
- Sprinkle with seasonings.
- Heat oil in bottom of pan, and then brown the meat on both sides and also put in the onion slices.
- When meat has browned, add the apple slices and juice (or broth).
- Close lid and bring to pressure.
- Cook for 10 minutes.
- Release pressure according to your pressure cooker.
- Optional: add 1 cup of water or chicken broth.