Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Dorie at Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 6 – 8 pork chops
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 (10 oz) can French onion soup
- 1 soup can water
- onion powder to taste
- garlic powder to taste
- 1 cup raw rice (not instant)
- Salt and pepper chops and brown in a small amount of oil.
- Remove from pan and drain all grease.
- Pour soup in pan and add water, onion powder and garlic powder to taste.
- Bring to a boil.
- Add pork chops and cover.
- Simmer for about an hour.
- Use a fork to lift chops and add rice under them.
- Continue to simmer until all liquid is absorbed by the rice.
- You may need to add more water to keep from drying out before rice is done.