Contributed by Dorie at Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 6 – 8 pork chops
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 (10 oz) can French onion soup
- 1 soup can water
- onion powder to taste
- garlic powder to taste
- 1 cup raw rice (not instant)
- Salt and pepper chops and brown in a small amount of oil.
- Remove from pan and drain all grease.
- Pour soup in pan and add water, onion powder and garlic powder to taste.
- Bring to a boil.
- Add pork chops and cover.
- Simmer for about an hour.
- Use a fork to lift chops and add rice under them.
- Continue to simmer until all liquid is absorbed by the rice.
- You may need to add more water to keep from drying out before rice is done.