Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Pork Chops Ole
- 6 Loin Pork Chops (1/2 Inch Thick), Trimmed
- 3/4 Cup Uncooked Long grain rice
- 1-1/2 Cups water
- 1 Can (8 Ounces) tomato Sauce
- 2 Tablespoons taco seasoning Mix
- 1 Medium green pepper, Chopped
- 1/2 Cup Shredded Reduced-Fat Cheddar Cheese
- 2-In. Baking Dish Coated With Nonstick cooking spray, Combine rice, water,tomato Sauce And taco seasoning; Mix Well. Arrange Chops on Top; SprinkleWith green pepper.
Yield: 6 Servings.
Nutritional Information: Serving Size: 1/6 Recipe,
Calories: 268, Total Fat: 7 Gm, Calories From Fat: 250;0, Saturated Fat: 3Gm, Cholesterol: 61 Mg, Sodium: 487 Mg, Carbohydrate: 24 Gm, Protein: 25 Gm