Makes 6 servings
- 6 lean Pork chops (about 1-3/4 pounds)
- salt and ground black pepper
- 1 cup sliced green onions (white parts and tops separated)
- 1 10-3/4-ounce can condensed cream of Chicken soup
- 3/4 cup chicken broth
- 1/4 cup brandy
- 1 16-ounce can sliced peaches in heavy syrup (drain; reserve syrup)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons prepared mustard
- 3 cups hot cooked rice
- Season chops with salt and pepper. Brown in lightly greased skillet. Add white part of the onions and continue cooking until onions are tender.
- Stir in soup, broth, brandy, reserved peach syrup and mustard. Bring to a boil, cover, reduce heat, and simmer 45 minutes or until chops are tender.
- Arrange peach slices over chops. Sprinkle with Onion tops. Replace cover and continue cooking until peaches are hot through. Serve over beds of fluffy rice.