Makes 6 servings
- 6 to 8 Pork chops (about 2 to 2-1/2 pounds)
- vegetable cooking spray
- 1 16-ounce can sliced peaches (drain; reserve syrup)
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 teaspoon seasoned pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 3 cups hot cooked rice
- Brown Pork chops on both sides in large skillet coated with cooking spray over medium-high heat. Drain fat.
- Add peach syrup, broth, salt, curry powder, seasoned pepper and garlic powder. Stir to loosen brown particles. Cover and simmer 30 minutes or until chops are tender.
- Dissolve cornstarch in 2 tablespoons water; stir into skillet. Add peaches; cook and stir until mixture thickens. Sprinkle with parsley.
- Serve over fluffy rice.