Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Source: Better Homes and Gardens
- 4 pork loin chops, ½ thick
- 1 medium onion
- 3 tbsp Dijon-style mustard
- 2 tbsp low-calorie Italian salad dressing
- ¼ tbsp pepper
- Trim excess fat from chops.
- Spray a 10-inch skillet with nonstick spray coating.
- Brown chops on both sides in hot skillet.
- Remove chops.
- Add onions; cook and stir over medium heat 3 minutes.
- Push onions aside; return chops to skillet.
- Combine mustard, dressing and pepper; spread over chops.
- Cover; cook over medium-low heat 15 minutes or till meat is tender.