From Menu and Recipes Wee 10/21/07
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 6 pork chops
- 1 can cream of celery or mushroom soup
- ½ cup milk
- ½ cup sour cream
- 24 oz hash browns
- 1 can French fried onions
- salt to taste
- pepper to taste
- Brown pork chops.
- Combine soup, milk, sour cream, salt and pepper.
- Stir in ½ cup of the cheese, potatoes, and ½ can onions.
- Spoon mixture into 9x13 baking dish.
- Arrange pork chops on top.
- Bake, covered at 350°F for 40 minutes.
- Top with remaining cheese and onions.
- Bake uncovered 5 minutes longer.