Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
From Menu and Recipes Wee 10/21/07
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 6 pork chops
- 1 can cream of celery or mushroom soup
- ½ cup milk
- ½ cup sour cream
- 24 oz hash browns
- 1 can French fried onions
- salt to taste
- pepper to taste
- Brown pork chops.
- Combine soup, milk, sour cream, salt and pepper.
- Stir in ½ cup of the cheese, potatoes, and ½ can onions.
- Spoon mixture into 9x13 baking dish.
- Arrange pork chops on top.
- Bake, covered at 350°F for 40 minutes.
- Top with remaining cheese and onions.
- Bake uncovered 5 minutes longer.