Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This is a recipe I obtained from an Estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Konder Estate in Dallas, Texas in 1991.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 4 pork chops
- 1 can chicken broth
- 1 onion chopped
- 2 cloves garlic chopped
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Put oil in frying pan and heat until hot.
- Brown pork chops on both sides.
- Add broth, onions, garlic and pepper then simmer on low for 1 hour.