Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Makes 4 servings
- 1½ tablespoons vegetable oil, divided
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup diced fully cooked ham
- 1 cup finely chopped fresh mushrooms
- ½ cup thinly sliced green onions
- 3 cups cooked brown rice, chilled
- 1 tablespoon reduced-sodium soy sauce
- Heat ½ tablespoon oil over medium heat in large skillet or wok.
- Add eggs and cook without stirring until set.
- Invert skillet over baking sheet to remove cooked eggs; cut in 1½x½-inch strips.
- Set aside.
- In same skillet, heat remaining 1 tablespoon oil over medium-high heat.
- Stir-fry ham, mushrooms, and onions in oil about 3 minutes, or until mushrooms and onions are tender.
- Stir in cooked rice and reserved egg strips; sprinkle with soy sauce.
- Toss lightly; heat thoroughly.