Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Pork, Ground, Frozen by the US Department of Agriculture, public domain government resource—original source of recipe
- Serves: 4
- 1 pound ground pork
- ⅓ cup uncooked rice
- ½ cup crushed saltine crackers
- 1 egg
- ⅓ cup low fat milk or reconstituted non-fat dry milk
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- Mix ground pork, raw rice, crushed crackers, egg, milk, and pepper together.
- Form into twelve meatballs and place in baking pan.
- Combine minced onion, tomato sauce, and water to make a sauce.
- Pour sauce over the top of the meatballs.
- Cover with lid or foil and bake for one hour at 350°F.