Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
PORCUPINE COOKIES - CIRCA 1962
- 2 cups dates, chopped
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 cup walnuts, finely chopped
- 2 tsp. butter or margarine, melted
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- flaked coconut for rolling
1. Beat egg, and then add brown sugar, melted butter and vanilla. Add dates and nuts.
2. To make rolling easier, refrigerate for 1/2 hour.
3. Roll into small balls. Roll in coconut.
4. Bake at 350 degrees for 10 to 15 minutes.