Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Serve over fresh fruit or fruits and vegetables salads.
- Makes about 1¼ cup / 20 servings (1 tablespoon each)
- 1 cup plain low-fat yogurt
- 2 tsp grated orange zest
- 2 tsp grated lemon zest
- 2 tbsp raspberry vinegar or apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp orange juice concentrate frozen
- 3 tbsp poppy seed
- In a small bowl, combine all ingredients and stir until well blended.
- Chill before serving to develop taste.
Nutritional information Edit
- Calories: 13 | cho: 1g | car: 1g | pro: 1g | sod: 9gm | fat: 1g
- Food exchanges: free