Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 4 servings
- 4 cups clean torn spinach leaves
- 2 cups sliced mushrooms
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes
- 1 cup alfalfa sprouts
- ¼ cup chopped green onions
- ¾ cup olive oil
- ¼ cup tarragon vinegar
- 1 tsp honey
- ¼ tsp dry mustard
- ¼ tsp paprika
- 2 tbsp water
- ⅛ tsp freshly ground pepper
- In salad bowl, combine spinach leaves, mushrooms, tomatoes, sprouts and green onions.
- In jar, combine dressing ingredients.
- Shake well to blend.
- Toss salad to combine and serve on individual plates, drizzled with dressing to taste and garnished with chopped eggs and black olives.