Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1/2 cup Cheddar Cheese, shredded
- 1/4 cup (1/2stick) margarine
- 1 - 2 drops each red & yellow food dye (optional)
- 1 jar, medium sized, baby food carrots
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/4 - 1/3 cup milk
- Melt Cheese and margarine in a saucepan, stirring frequently. Take off heat. Stir in food dye, to make orange color. Add carrots, flour, and garlic powder. Stir until well blended. Add enough milk to form into a ball. Transfer to a mixing bowl and chill for one hour.
- Roll dough on a lightly floured, flat surface to 1/4" thickness. Place on a cookie sheet lightly sprayed with nonfat cooking spray. Bake in a preheated 350 degree oven for 20 – 30 minutes, or until golden brown. Cool completely.
Contributed by: Edit
Pets Holistic Med is a community based on Holistic Pet Care Issues. Membership to the site is free. Also, feel free to participate in the Pet Holistic Forums, check out our free articles, web resources and our eBook.
Dr. Mayra Alfonso has published a Holistic Pet Care Guide exclusively available on this site. This manual is a must for pet owners. Be sure you know the facts about your pets health care options before damaging your pets health and well being with dangerous and risky treatments!