Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Combine all #1 ingredients and mix thoroughly. Knead on a lightly floured surface. Set aside.
- 4 cups whole wheat flour
- 2/3 cup cornmeal
- 1/2 cup mashed banana
- 1 egg
- 1 1/4 cup water
- 2 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 2 Tbsp. molasses
- 2 Tbsp. cinnamon
Combine all #2 ingredients and mix thoroughly. Knead on a lightly floured surface.
- Roll each dough separately to a 1/8 inch thickness, into rectangles.
- Lightly brush a little water over the top of the light dough.
- Place the dark dough on top, then roll up like a jelly roll.
- Wrap the roll in plastic and chill in the freezer for one hour.
- Cut the roll into 1/4 inch slices. Place them on a cookie sheet sprayed with non-stick spray.
- bake at 420 degrees for 3 hours or until golden.
Contributed by Edit
Pets Holistic Med is a community based on Holistic Pet Care Issues. Membership to the site is free. Also, feel free to participate in the Pet Holistic Forums, check out our free articles, web resources and our eBook.
Dr. Mayra Alfonso has published a Holistic Pet Care Guide exclusively available on this site. This manual is a must for pet owners. Be sure you know the facts about your pets health care options before damaging your pets health and well being with dangerous and risky treatments!