Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Traditional Christmas time beverage
- Recipe By: Naparima Girl's High School Cookbook
- 6 eggs
- 3 tins evaporated milk (large low-fat)
- 1½ tins condensed milk
- ½ cup rum
- 1 teaspoon Angostura bitters
- grated nutmeg
- zest of one lime
- Beat eggs with lime peel until light and fluffy
- Add evaporated milk
- Sweeten to taste with condensed milk.
- Add bitters, grated nutmeg, and rum according to taste.
- serve with crushed ice.