Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Serves 2-3.
- 2 cups peeled pomelo segments
- 1 cup cooked and shredded Pork or Chicken
- 3 tablespoons coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons nam prik pao*
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Sugar
- 1-2 tablespoons sauce
- 2 tablespoons ground roasted peanuts
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh chillies
- 2 tablespoons crisp fried shallots
- 1 tablespoon crisp fried garlic
- Remove the membrane enclosing the segments of fruit, discard seeds and break the fruit into bite-sized pieces.
- Cut Chicken or Pork into fine shreds.
- Heat coconut milk in a wok and add nam prik pao, stirring until it is thick. Stir in the shredded Pork or Chicken.
- Add lime juice, Sugar and sauce, using 1 or 2 tablespoons depending on how salty the particular brand of sauce is.
- Remove from heat and cool the mixture slightly, then toss everything together in a bowl and serve.