Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1 Chicken pepper, to Taste
- 1 Pound walnuts, Ground
- 1/3 Cup pomegranate Paste
- 2 Tablespoons sugar
- 2 Tablespoons salt
- pepper, to Taste
- 2 Large onions, Finely Sliced
- 2 Tablespoons tomato Paste
- 2 1/2 Cups water
- 2 Tablespoons lemon juice
- In a Pot Brown The onions.
- Add Chicken Until Turned a Little Bit Brown.
- Add ground walnuts And Stir Occasionally.
- Add 2-1/2 Cups water,tomato Paste, salt, pepper, lemon juice And pomegranate Paste.
- StirWell And Cover The Pot And Cook Over Low Heat For About 2 Hours.Stirring Occasionally.
- Taste The Sauce And Adjust The SeasoningThickness to Suit. if Necessary. Add water to Thin The Sauce,pomegranate to Thicken The Sauce, or sugar to Sweeten The Sauce. TheSauce Should be Sweet And Sour to Your Taste.
- Serve With Plain rice.