Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1 cup Lean ground Beef
- 1 med Onion, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup Bread crumbs
- salt and pepper
- 1/4 tsp cumin
- 1 pch cayenne pepper
- 1/2 cup Finely chopped green onions
- 1/4 cup Finely chopped mint leaves
- 1/2 cup Lentils, washed And soaked overnight
- 1 tsp tarragon
- 1/4 tsp chili powder
- 3 tbl pomegranate syrup
- 8 cup water
- Mix thoroughly the meat, Onion, breadcrumbs, salt, pepper, cumin, and Cayenne. Form into small balls. In a saucepan, saute the meatballs in the oil over medium heat, gently turning them over until they begin to brown.
- Stir in the coriander leaves and garlic and saute for a further few minutes; then add the remaining ingredients and bring to a boil. Cover the saucepan, and cook over medium heat for about 1 hour. Serve immediately.