Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Yield: About ½ cup
- 4 teaspoons water
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons pomegranate syrup
- 2 teaspoons honey
- Mix together the water and salt until the salt dissolves.
- With a fork or whisk, beat in the olive oil, pomegranate syrup, and honey until a thick dressing is formed (if the dressing is too thick and strong, add more water).
- Drizzle the dressing to taste over spinach or other greens.