Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Copyright, 2006, Ina Garten, All Rights Reserved
- 2 cups (16 ounces) good vodka (recommended: Stolichnaya or Finlandia)
- 1 cup (8 ounces) orange liqueur (recommended: Cointreau)
- 1 cup (8 ounces) pomegranate juice (recommended: Pom Wonderful)
- ½ cup freshly squeezed lime juice (3 limes)
- lime peel strips, to garnish
- Combine the vodka, orange liqueur, pomegranate juice, and lime juice in a pitcher and refrigerate until ready to use.
- Pour the mixture into frozen martini glasses with a twist of lime peel and serve immediately.