Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Makes 6 servings
- 1 1/2 pounds lean ground Beef
- 3 slices bread, crumbled
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard, divided
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt, divided
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger, divided
- 1 8-ounce can pineapple tidbits in juice, drained (reserve juice)
- 1/4 cup soy sauce, divided
- 1/3 cup cornstarch, divided
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 green peppers, cut into 1/2-inch strips
- 1 16-ounce can bean sprouts, rinsed and drained
- 1 1/2 cups beef broth
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 3 cups hot cooked rice
Combine Beef, bread, 1/2 teaspoon mustard, 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt, 1/2 teaspoon ginger, 1/2 teaspoon pineapple juice and 2 tablespoons soy sauce in large bowl. Form into 24 meat balls about 1-1/2 inches in diameter. Roll in 3 tablespoons cornstarch. Cook meat balls in oil in large skillet.
Blend broth, Sugar, remaining 1/2 teaspoon mustard, remaining 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt, remaining 1/2 teaspoon ginger and cornstarch; pour over meat balls. Cook, stirring, about 3 minutes or until sauce thickens; spoon sauce over meat and vegetables to glaze. Serve over hot rice.