Contributed by Lilly at Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 6 servings
- 2 cups cooked chicken, cut in small pieces
- 1½ cups diced celery
- 1½ cups diced canned pineapple or white seedless grapes
- ¼ cup shredded carrot
- ½ cup toasted almond halves
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- ½ cup sour cream
- 1 tsp curry powder
- 1 tsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
- ½ tsp salt
- salad greens
- minced parsley
- Combine chicken, celery, pineapple or grapes, carrots and almonds.
- Blend mayonnaise with sour cream and seasonings; pour over chicken and toss lightly.
- Chill thoroughly; arrange on greens and garnish with minced parsley.