Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Lilly at Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 6 servings
- 2 cups cooked chicken, cut in small pieces
- 1½ cups diced celery
- 1½ cups diced canned pineapple or white seedless grapes
- ¼ cup shredded carrot
- ½ cup toasted almond halves
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- ½ cup sour cream
- 1 tsp curry powder
- 1 tsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
- ½ tsp salt
- salad greens
- minced parsley
- Combine chicken, celery, pineapple or grapes, carrots and almonds.
- Blend mayonnaise with sour cream and seasonings; pour over chicken and toss lightly.
- Chill thoroughly; arrange on greens and garnish with minced parsley.