Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe is great the next day. Reheat gently. It also makes fantastic sandwiches. Serve with Pan-grilled Broccoli or Herbed Zucchini.
- 3 tbsp low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 cloves garlic (minced)
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- 1 tbsp canola or grapeseed oil
- ½ cup pineapple juice
- 1 cup pineapple (diced)
- 1 tbsp honey
- 16 ounces boneless, skinless chicken breast (cut into ½ inch strips)
- Place the soy sauce, minced garlic, ginger, oil, pineapple juice, pineapple chunks and honey in a large glass or stainless bowl and mix well.
- Add the chicken strips and mix well.
- Chill for at least 2 hours (overnight is best).
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Place the chicken and sauce in a 12x9 inch oblong pyrex dish.
- Place the chicken in the oven and cook for about 20 – 25 minutes.
Nutritional information Edit
Per serving (1 chicken breast with sauce):
- Calories 214 | Calories from Fat 43
- % Daily Value: Total Fat 5g (8%) | Saturated Fat 1g (4%) | Monounsaturated Fat 1g | Trans Fat 0g | Cholesterol 65 mg (22 %) | Sodium 524 mg (22 %) | Total Carbohydrates 15g (5%) | Sugars 11g | Dietary Fiber 1g (3%) | Protein 27g | Vitamin A 1% | Vitamin C 31 % | Calcium 3% | Iron 8% | Vitamin K 0.6 mcg | Potassium 407 mg | Magnesium 45 mg