- Wash and cut octopus into small pieces.
- Place octopus in a pot with two bay leaves and 3 tablespoons of oil.
- Heat on medium.
- Allow octopus to cook for approximately 20 minutes.
- Add tomatoes, cloves of garlic, diced onion and hot pepper.
- Heat on medium low until stew-like.
- Stir occasionally.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.