- Soak peas in water for 5 hrs.
- Put onion, garlic and split peas into a food processor.
- Grind into a fine textured paste.
- Add salt and curry powder.
- Heat oil.
- Use a small tablespoon to scoop out mixture and drop into the hot oil.
- Fry until golden brown.
- Serve with mango chutney.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.