Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Healthy Recipes for Diabetic Friends Y-Group
- Makes 4 servings
- 4 x 4 ounce skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 3 tablespoons commercial mojo marinade 
- ½ cup finely chopped onion
- ¼ cup finely chopped fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 4 teaspoons fresh lime juice
- lime wedges, optional
- Combine chicken and mojo in a large zip-top plastic bag; seal and marinate in refrigerator 2 hours, turning occasionally.
- Combine onion and parsley in a small bowl.
- Remove chicken from bag; pat dry.
- Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add chicken; cook 4 minutes on each side or until done.
- Drizzle each breast with 1 teaspoon lime juice; top each serving with 2 tablespoons onion mixture.
- Serve with lime wedges, if desired.
- ↑ Mojo is a citrus-based sauce associated with Cuban cuisine, but variations are found throughout South America and the Caribbean. Mojo also can include herbs, garlic, onions, salt, cumin, red pepper and olive oil. A mojo marinade is a thicker form, typically made with grapefruit and orange juices and vinegar. Goya is among the makers of commercial mojo marinades.
Nutritional information Edit
- Calories 149 | Fat 2.6g | Carbs 3.2g | Sodium 279mg | Fiber .7g