Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1 fryer 3 - 3 ½ pounds ( cut up washed under cold water and patted dry)
- 2 to 3 tablespoons of adobo dry rub ( look in the foundation page for the recipe )
- Enough vegetable oil or shortening for deep frying.
- Rub Chicken parts with adobo making sure to cover parts completely with the seasoning.
- Place Chicken parts in a covered bowl and refrigerate at least 4 hours preferably over night.
- Add oil or shortening in a deep fryer or caldero(caldron) and bring up to high heat for frying.
- Add a few pieces at a time brown on all sides, reduce heat and allow to cook covered for about 20 to 25 minutes.
- Remove cover and cook another 5 to 10 minutes. Remove cooked Chicken and allow to drain on a paper towel. Place in a covered oven ware pot and keep in oven on low to keep warm.
- Continue this process until you have fried all the Chicken.