Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Roasted chicken with honey-rum glaze.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Season the chicken with the adobo and set aside.
- Combine the rum and honey and brush the chicken with a light coat of the glaze.
- Sprinkle more adobo over the chicken.
- Place the chicken in a roasting pan and cover with aluminum foil.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove the foil and brush the chicken again with the glaze.
- Bake, uncovered, for 30 minutes more, brushing the chicken with glaze every 10 minutes.
- Let the chicken cool a little before carving.