- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Lightly spray an 8" square baking pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- In top of double boiler, over barely simmering water (or in microwave), melt chocolate and margarine; remove from heat and stir until smooth.
- Set aside to cool to room temperature.
- In large bowl, with electric mixer at high speed, beat eggs and sugar until pale yellow, thick and tripled in volume, about 7 minutes.
- Beat in vanilla and salt.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.