- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Add the onion and saute until transparent.
- Add the cabbage and saute for 5 minutes (or until tender).
- Stir in the caraway seeds (optional), salt and pepper.
- Meanwhile, cook the noodles in salted water as directed on package.
- Do not overcook.
- Drain well.
- Stir the noodles into the onion/cabbage and add the sour cream.
- Cook five minutes longer (until heated through), stirring frequently.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.