Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- original recipe
- Serves 4 – 6
- ¼ cup of butter
- ½ cup of peeled and chopped yellow onion
- 4 cups of chopped or thinly sliced cabbage
- 1 teaspoon of caraway seeds
- ½ teaspoon of salt
- ⅛ teaspoon of freshly ground black pepper
- 1 x 8 ounce package of egg noodles
- ½ cup of sour cream
- Melt the butter in a large skillet.
- Add the onion and sauté until transparent.
- Add the cabbage and sauté for 5 minutes or until tender but still crisp.
- Stir in the caraway seeds, salt and pepper.
- Meanwhile cook the noodles in salted water as directed on the package.
- Do not overcook.
- Drain well.
- Stir the noodles into the cabbage and add the sour cream.
- Cook for 5 minutes longer, stirring frequently.