- Drain beets and chop into bite sized pieces.
- Chop onion.
- In a large bowl mix all ingredients except lettuce.
- Refrigerate 20 minutes.
- Wash lettuce and let it dry thoroughly.
- On a large serving platter arrange lettuce in an attractive manner.
- Spoon beet salad over lettuce.
- Cover with cling wrap and refrigerate until ready to serve.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.