Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Nice, simple Turkish flat bread, Serbian-style. (Prep. time does not include rising time)
- 1¼ cups water
- 2 teaspoons water
- 1½ packages dry yeast
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 3 tablespoons oil
- 1 egg
- 3½ cups flour
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Dissolve yeast in warm water.
- Add sugar oil and egg.
- Gradually stir in flour until combined and soft dough forms.
- Knead in bowl for 1 minute.
- Place dough in greased bowl, cover, and let rise until doubled.
- Roll on floured board into large, slightly flattened circle.
- Prick with fork all over.
- Brush top with oil or butter and let sit 20 minutes.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until lightly browned.