Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Healthy Recipes for Diabetic Friends Y-Group
- Source: 1,001 Recipes For People with Diabetes by Surrey Books
- Yield: 4 servings
- 1 lb ground lean veal
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 stalk celery, chopped
- 1 can (15 oz) reduced-sodium crushed tomatoes
- 1 can (15 oz) Great Northern beans, rinsed, drained
- ½ - 1 pkg (1¼oz size) chili seasoning mix
- 1 poblano chile, chopped
- Cook veal in large saucepan until crumbly and no longer pink, stirring often; drain fat.
- Add onion and celery and saute until tender.
- Stir in tomatoes, beans, seasoning mix, and poblano chili.
- Heat to boiling; simmer, covered, 15 minutes.
Nutritional information Edit
Per serving (¼ of recipe):
- 282 Calories | 6.1g Fat | 99.5mg Cholesterol | 659mg Sodium | 34.5g Protein | 26.4g Carbs
- Diabetic Exchanges: 2 Bread | 3 Meat