Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- poblano Salsa chili
- servings: 4
- 2 Large Poblano chile peppers, Seeded, Chopped*
- 4 cloves garlic, Minced
- 8 Oz. Frozen Beef Flavored Crumbles (a Soy Based Meat Substitute), SuchAs Boca Brand
- 1 Tablespoon chili powder, Such as Ancho or Chipotle chili powder byMccormick Brand
- 2 Teaspoons Dried Mexican oregano * *
- 1 Cup Chipotle Salsa, Preferably Frontera Brand
- 2 (15 or 16 Oz.) Cans no salt Added kidney beans, Rinsed, Drained
- 1 Cup water
- 2 Medium Yellow Summer Squash or Yellow zucchini, Cut Into 1/2-InchChunks (2 Cups)
- 1/2 Cup Reduced Fat sour cream
- 1/4 Cup Chopped cilantro or Flat Leaf parsley
Add Frozen Crumbles, chili powder And oregano And Continue to Cook 1Minute. Stir in Salsa. Cover And Reduce Heat to Medium-Low.Cook 5 Minutes or Until chile peppers Are Tender. Stir in beans And 1Cup water. Stir in Squash. Cover And Cook Until Squash is Tender, 8 to
- 10 Minutes.
- if Fresh Poblano chile peppers Are Not Available, Substitute 1 or 2Jalape?o Chilies, Minced And Seeded, And Add 1 Large Green bell pepper,Diced.
If Chipotle Salsa is Not Available, Substitute Your Favorite Salsa AndAddhot pepper sauce to Taste.
- * Look For Mexican oregano in Hispanic Markets And Some LargeSupermarkets.
- nutritional Analysis Per Serving:*
Total Fat (g): 4 Fat Calories (kc): 33 Cholesterol (mg): 10 Trans FattyAcids (g): 0
Saturated Fat (g): 2 Polyunsaturated Fat (g): 1 Monounsaturated Fat (g): 0Fiber (g): 20 Carbohydrates (g): 53 sugar (g): 6 Protein (g): 31Sodium (mg): 571 Calcium (mg) 260
==contributed by :== * Catsrecipes Y-Group