Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Makes 4 servings of Poached Salmon with Dill Horseradish Sauce.
- 1 cup dill fronds
- 1 scallion, cut up
- ½ cup each mayonnaise and sour cream
- 1 tbsp each horseradish and cider vinegar
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard
- Bring vinegar and 1 inch water to a boil in a skillet.
- Add salmon, reduce heat until water simmers, cover and cook 10 minutes or until fish is cooked through.
- Put sauce ingredients in a food processor, process until dill and scallions are finely chopped.
- Remove fish to serving plates.
- Serve with the sauce and a side of green beans.