Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Purchased from the Davis Estate in Anna, Texas in 1994. Dated 1954.
- 8 salmon fillets (approximately 6 ounces each)
- 1 carrot sliced
- 1 small white Onion sliced
- 1 stalk celery sliced
- 2 slices lemon
- Several sprigs of parsley
- 6 bay leaves
- salt to taste
- 1 cup dry white wine
- Juice of one lemon
- Cut the salmon filets into individual portions.
- Place in a large skillet the carrot, Onion, sliced celery, lemon, parsley and bay leaves.
- Add the , cold water to cover, salt to taste, the wine and the lemon juice. Bring the water to a boil, uncovered.
- Adjust heat to simmer and let cook for 5 minutes.
- Turn off the heat and leave undisturbed for 10 minutes.
- Then remove it carefully to a serving platter; the salmon will be perfectly done.