This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Puckett Estate in Irving, Texas in 1990.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- 5 cups water
- ½ cup yogurt
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- ½ tablespoon butter
- 1 teaspoon mint flakes
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 clove garlic minced
- Bring to boil water, vinegar and salt in a medium pot.
- When it starts boiling turn it down to medium heat.
- Break eggs one at a time in small bowl and glide one by one into hot water.
- Cook 4 minutes then take them with slotted spoon onto a plate.
- Combine yogurt and garlic then pour yogurt mixture over eggs.
- Heat butter in a skillet and when it sizzles add paprika.
- Stir for 30 seconds then pour on top of eggs and yogurt.
- Sprinkle mint flakes over top.