Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Puckett Estate in Irving, Texas in 1990.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- 5 cups water
- ½ cup yogurt
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- ½ tablespoon butter
- 1 teaspoon mint flakes
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 clove garlic minced
- Bring to boil water, vinegar and salt in a medium pot.
- When it starts boiling turn it down to medium heat.
- Break eggs one at a time in small bowl and glide one by one into hot water.
- Cook 4 minutes then take them with slotted spoon onto a plate.
- Combine yogurt and garlic then pour yogurt mixture over eggs.
- Heat butter in a skillet and when it sizzles add paprika.
- Stir for 30 seconds then pour on top of eggs and yogurt.
- Sprinkle mint flakes over top.