- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients.
- On a nonstick baking sheet, spread ¼ cup of potato mixture into a pancake about 4 inches in diameter.
- Fill the sheet with pancakes and spray them with vegetable spray.
- Bake until crispy, about 5 minutes.
- Turn, and cook 5 more minutes.
- Remove; top each pancake with two poached eggs and serve with 2 slices of whole grain toast.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.