Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
In Romanian: Crap rasol
- 2 lbs/1 kg carp
- 1 onion
- 1 carrot
- 1 parsley root
- 2 – 3 pepper berries
- 1 bay leaf
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 2 – 3 potatoes
- Clean, wash, salt the and let it sit for 10–15 minutes.
- In the meantime, set the vegetables to boil with 1 qt / 1 l of water, some salt, pepper and bay leaf.
- Let boil until the vegetables are tender.
- Then remove from heat, add the quartered potatoes and let boil for a few minutes.
- Then add the pieces.
- Let everything simmer, covered, until the and potatoes are done.
- After the has cooled off, remove from the pot and place in the middle of a platter, surrounded by vegetables and potatoes.
- Mix the oil with the lemon juice and 2 – 3 tablespoons of the poaching liquid and pour over the and vegetables.
- Then spread some chopped parsley on top of that.